We're proud to announce that Virtuslab made it onto the Financial Times list of 1000 fastest-growing companies across diverse sectors. Just like in 2019, 2020, and 2021, we got on the list 2022 as well. Additionally, we're ranked 4th among technology companies in Poland.
Since 2017, the Financial Times, a venerable titan in business journalism, in partnership with Statista, a respected research firm, has diligently curated a prestigious ranking that resonates with the pulse of European business landscapes.
This ranking, a testament to the dynamism and resilience of enterprises, celebrates the 1000 fastest-growing companies across diverse sectors, showcasing those that have achieved remarkable compound annual growth rates in revenue over specific periods (this year’s scrutiny spanned from 2017 to 2020).
The requirements to get on the Financial Times list of 1000 fastest-growing companies
To earn a coveted spot in this year's edition, a company had to clear the rigorous benchmarks outlined by Statista. These criteria serve as pillars of distinction, emblematic of the vigor and authenticity intrinsic to the #ft1000:
- A minimum revenue threshold of 100,000 Euros must have been attained in 2017.
- By the culmination of 2020, the revenue bar must have soared to at least 1.5 million Euros, signifying a substantial stride in financial prowess.
- Independence reigns supreme; only entities that stand autonomously, untethered from the shadows of parent corporations or subsidiary affiliations, were deemed eligible for consideration.
- European roots are non-negotiable; the headquarters must be firmly planted within the vibrant tapestry of the European continent.
- Organic growth, the true hallmark of enterprise evolution, is the cornerstone; the surge in revenue from 2017 to 2020 must have been nurtured internally, a testament to strategic ingenuity and operational prowess.
- A pristine track record is imperative; companies that have weathered the storms of market volatility without succumbing to share price irregularities over the past 12 months stand as exemplars of steadfastness and integrity.
But it's not just about numbers for us. At Virtuslab, we have core values that drive us:
VirtusLab has values
We believe in building strong, long-lasting partnerships with our clients. That means we focus on trust, being clear, and growing together. We understand what our clients need and help them succeed over the long haul.
We're also driven by technology and innovation. We love keeping up with the latest tech trends and finding new ways to solve problems. Being tech-savvy is a big deal for us!
We are as strong as our community. That’s why we like to give back and help out where we can. We're big supporters of open-source projects. By sharing and working together, we can all do more.
Last but not least, our team is important to us. We work hard to attract the best people, help them grow, and keep them around. Our clients build on our people who support them with knowledge and incredible coding skills.
As we celebrate making it onto the #ft1000 list once again, we're keeping our values close. They're what keep us grounded and focused as we keep pushing ahead into the future.
As we celebrate this achievement, we remain deeply grateful for the trust and support of our clients, partners, and team members. Together, we're not just shaping the future of our company, but also making a positive impact on the communities we serve, our environment, and the organizations we work with. Our values as the foundation, we're excited to continue pushing boundaries, driving innovation, and creating lasting value for all stakeholders in the years to come.