We’re hiring superheroes to develop awesomeness! Are you the passionate and experienced Scala Engineer we’re looking for?
We are building high-quality software for many customers in various domains: ranging from online betting to investment platforms to compiler servers to brick & mortars retails stores.
We deliver high-quality software and give back to the community.
What and how
- Work with various Scala related technologies. It is usually going to be Scala and Akka running in a public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP), most likely on some managed Kubernetes service.
- Tackling distributed systems problems (transactional behaviour, coordination, resilience, scalability).
- Developing high-quality software with regular code reviews, pair programming sessions and many layers of testing.
- Rapid delivery to production with small changes.
- Depending on your preferences you will solve challenges with an emphasis on data engineering or cloud-native/distributed software or Scala tooling.
- Agile approach (Kanban or Scrum depending on the team).
- “You’ve created it, you support and maintain” approach.
- Last but not least – proper, disciplined engineering approach with a focus on providing solid software rather than bare velocity.