What and how
Our standards include:
- code peer-review,
- continuous integration and deployment,
- security/vulnerability scanning,
- static code analysis (if applicable for a given technology),
- contributing to open source projects.
If this sounds interesting to you, just get in touch and tell us about yourself.
What we expect
The ideal candidate has:
- has hands-on experience with Kubernetes (ideally with production exposure – including support and incident response for your products),
- has a deep affection for scalability & resilience challenges in distributed, highly-concurrent systems,
- is experienced with programming in at least one programming language,
- has grounded knowledge in networking and Linux operating systems
- has solid experience with containerization tools as well as infrastructure as code (CloudFormation, Azure Templates, Terraform)
- has a good understanding of modern cloud-based / cloud-native systems (we use AWS)
- actively looks for problems and possible solutions can work unsupervised with good results
- can communicate project status to stakeholders and discuss requirements
- past experience in SRE role would be a huge plus.
We do not expect you to qualify for all of the above points. Good understanding of some of these areas and willingness to develop expertise in others may actually be sufficient. We would also consider experienced candidates from a position like Software Engineer who is willing to re-qualify to DevOps/Platform Engineering role.
We are not concerned with your education or any other formalism. What we are concerned with are your passion, knowledge and experience.