- We work for an investment bank with one of the largest Scala codebases in the Universe!
- Product is a multiregional Data Store used by dozens of market analysts spread across the world
- Multiple teams spread around the globe develop and support the platform
- Currently the main focus is on moving clients infrastructure to Azure (Terraform, Helm, Kubernetes)
- If you want to know more about this cloud transformation read this article
- Among many things we work in Scala, Java, configure Jenkins jobs, create Helm templates
- Currently, we are migrating client’s applications to Microsoft Azure
- Kubernetes clusters in Azure with Terraform are used together with automated Kubernetes deployments using Helm 3
- We are solving design, performance, and security issues related to moving data between cloud and client’s infrastructure
- We are supporting and improving client's non cloud infrastructure
What we expect:
- Team-player eager to learn and share
- Interest in solving challenging problems
- DevOps experience/Cloud expertise would be great!
We do not expect you to qualify for all of the above points. Good understanding of some of these areas and willingness to develop expertise in others may actually be sufficient. We are not concerned with your education or any other formalism. What we are concerned with are your passion, knowledge and experience.