We take care of day-to-day security operations in the company and offer our expertise to project teams that work for external clients.
As part of our daily work, we monitor VirtusLab infrastructure, analyse threats, perform internal and supplier audits and generally improve company security posture.
Our responsibilities and VirtusLab project scope guarantee a constant learning environment for your first steps in the security positions.
Security, Kali Linux, ISO 27001, Linux, macOS, Python
Our advantage is also a challenge – as a small team we touch multiple security areas, so you need to be a fast learner and be prepared to work in multiple context and with various tools.
We are a fairly small team, which gives you a unique possibility to act hands-on in multiple security areas. We work mostly remotely, but you are always welcome in the office.
During your day, you will be:
- performing regular log analysis and solving first-line security problems,
- executing vulnerability scanning and threat hunting,
- developing methods of automation for log and vulnerability analysis,
- performing internal security audits (adherence to internal and external security standards),
- auditing suppliers,
- developing company security posture (for example, through training),
- performing risk analysis.
What we expect:
- A keen interest in cybersecurity
- Research skills (ability to find and evaluate useful information related to topics that may be unfamiliar to you)
- Willingness to learn and a self-driven approach to gain knowledge (but we have a training budget!)
- English – min B2 level
- Basic understating of networking (TCP/IP, static routing, VPN, firewall basics)
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux environment
- Basic scripting skills (Python/Bash/Powershell)
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of or interest in ISO 27001 or other cybersecurity frameworks
- Elasticstack knowledge
- macOS or Linux knowledge
- Recognizable security certification is a plus
We do not expect you to qualify for all of the above points. A good understanding of some of these areas and a willingness to develop expertise in others may actually be sufficient.
We are not concerned with your education or any other formalism. What we are concerned with are your passion, knowledge and experience.
"*" indicates required fields