We do not expect you to qualify for all of the below points. A good understanding of some of these areas and willingness to develop expertise in others may actually be sufficient. We would also consider experienced candidates from a position like Software Engineer who is willing to re-qualify for a DevOps/Cloud-Native Engineering role.
- Understand the current trends in technology especially cloud-native landscape
- Ability to design highly-available architecture in public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with running containerized workloads in Kubernetes ecosystem
- Software Engineering skills in any language (eg. Java, Scala, Kotlin, Go, Python, Bash)
- Experience with building CI/CD and software delivery workflows
- Experience with running and operating software in production at scale
- Infrastructure as Code and automation (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Cloud networking (Service Mesh, API Gateway, Content Delivery Network)
- Cloud and network security
- Proficient with technical writing - documentation (must have), blog posts (nice to have), whitepapers (stretch goal)
- Effective communication skills
You can expect the following recruitment process:
- Qualified candidates receive a short self-assessment form and will be invited to schedule a 30 min screening call with the engineer
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a technical interview (2 hours) with two people (manager and engineer)
- Successful candidates will receive an offer
Currently, interviews and screening calls will be conducted via Google Meet. You will receive technical feedback regardless of the result of the recruitment process.
- Regular up to 20 000 PLN net + VAT B2B
- Senior up to 23 000 PLN net + VAT B2B
- Expert up to 27 000 PLN net + VAT B2B
If you prefer a contract of employment it is possible as well!
VirtusLab is growing its cloud-native department. In order to meet the demand for our services, we need great engineers willing to help us with engineering, architecture, and leadership.
Contact us: [email protected]
See our blog:https://virtuslab.com/blog/