Currently, our partner (Global Freight Forwarder) acts upon the on-demand request from Users to answer crucial questions about the state of shipments. To improve the User's experience, we are building a new near-real-time event inspection platform that could proactively inform about requested milestones within the shipment journey.
We'd like You to become part of the DevOps area in the team.
Microsoft Azure (AKS, Container Registry, Storage Account, KeyVault), Kafka (Confluent Cloud), ElasticSearch (Elastic Cloud), GitOps, Terraform Enterprise, Contour
Reducing time to market duration by introduction of Continuous Delivery pipeline, building team members' awareness about good DevOps practices. Development, maintenance and improvements of infrastructure stack. Future focus is to optimize our cloud spending and multi-region replication.
Two teams consist of 2 DevOps, 12 Scala/Akka Engineers, Engineering Manager. The team is working closely with Product Manager from our partner's side
What we expect in general
- Hands-on experience with public cloud and Kubernetes ecosystem (ideally with production exposure – including support and incident response for your products),
- Experience with programming in at least one programming or scripting language,
- Grounded knowledge in networking and Linux operating systems,
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and automation,
- Good understanding of modern cloud-based / cloud-native systems,
- Ability to design complex architecture in public cloud space (Azure, AWS, GCP). Experience with private cloud is a plus.
We do not expect you to qualify for all of the above points. A good understanding of some of these areas and a willingness to develop expertise in others may actually be sufficient.
We are not concerned with your education or any other formalism. What we are concerned with are your passion, knowledge and experience.
"*" indicates required fields