What & How
VirtusLab is implementing a small sales team to develop the business in the Nordics Region. We are ambitious to further grow the region, becoming an important factor in VirtusLab’s international business. The working environment will feel like a start-up in many aspects and we encourage our new team members to help define, organize and manage new structures or processes whenever required.
The role is defined remote and we expect a professionally usable home office set-up. Visits in the VirtusLab headquarter in Krakow or in the Berlin and London offices will happen with a low frequency. As a Business Development Representative you are the face of VirtusLab to the outside world. In most situations, you are the first person that our clients will have contact with. This role is not about deep technical competence, but it is all about socialness, empathy and courtesy, but also includes the need for target orientation.
You will work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to define and execute lead generation campaigns with a focus on the defined target accounts in the region. The major communication facilities to our target markets are social media channels. Email communication is used when required. A successful campaign leads to a series of meetings for the Regional Sales Manager. The role will require close cooperation with VirtusLab’s marketing team to coordinate on required content and marketing managed campaigns .
Some of the tasks in this role are:
- Using social media channels like Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook with a high level of proficiency,
- Identifying and approaching stakeholders in target accounts,
- Preparing social media campaigns and the corresponding cadences,
- Handling inbound contacts. Relationship building,
- Arranging sales calls for Regional Sales Managers,
- Make efficient use of available sales assets like use cases, collateral, reference architectures,
- Tracking conversion rates – reporting what worked, what didn’t, and why,
- Staying on top and reviewing new technology trends and opportunities,
- Working closely with all members of the sales and marketing team,
- Using and managing qualitative content on different social media channels,
- Enriching and maintaining the lead database,
- Actively participate in planning and delivery of VirtusLab-sponsored conferences and events in the region.
What we expect
The successful candidate will have education or proven experience in fields such as business development, inside sales, media, communication, marketing with a minimum experience of three years in a similar role. While representing also:
- A person with strong communication skills,
- Readiness to work in a fast-moving sales-oriented environment,
- Used to frequent reporting,
- Motivation to develop IT market and IT domain understanding,
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team,
- Proactive attitude,
- Native speaker of a Scandinavian language and excellent English language skills, both written and oral.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the software development market.