What & How
VirtusLab has launched a new operation in Germany to develop business in the DACH Region. We are ambitious to develop the region becoming the strongest in VirtusLab’s international business. The working environment will feel like a start-up in many aspects and we encourage our new team member to help define, organize and manage new structures or processes whenever required.
As a Business Development Representative you are the face of VirtusLab to the outside world. In most situations, you are the first person that our clients will have contact with. This role is not about deep technical competence, but it is all about socialness, empathy, courtesy and target-orientation.
You will work closely with our sales and marketing team to define and execute lead generation campaigns. The major communication facilities to our target markets are social media channels. Email communication is used when required. A successful campaign leads to a series of meetings for VirtusLab sales management. Some of the tasks in this role are:
- Using social media channels like Linkedin, XING, Twitter and Facebook with a high level of proficiency.
- Identifying and approaching stakeholders in target accounts.
- Preparing, coordinating and executing social media campaigns.
- Handling inbound contacts. Relationship building.
- Arranging sales calls for VirtusLab sales management
- Make efficient use of available salles assets like use cases, collateral, reference architectures
- Tracking conversion rates – reporting what worked, what didn’t, and why?
- Staying on top and reviewing new technology trends and opportunities.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing team.
- Using and managing qualitative content on different social media channels.
- Enriching and maintaining the lead database.
What we expect
The successful candidate will have education or proven experience in fields such as business development, inside sales, media, communication, marketing with a minimum experience of three years in a similar role.
While represent also:
- A person with strong communication skills.
- Readiness to work in a fast-moving sales oriented environment.
- Used to frequent reporting.
- Motivation to develop IT market and domain understanding.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proactive attitude.
- Native German and excellent English language skills, both written and oral.