We are looking for an exceptional Devops Engineer to help us with interesting, disruptive projects.
We hope to find an open-minded individual who likes to create unconventional solutions.
- Build, scale, and secure company infrastructure, focusing specifically on a fully automated Windows and Linux environment,
- Maintain existing and future custom application code and configuration,
- Perform zero-downtime deployments across multiple globally distributed origins,
- Regularly liaise with developers and team members for software deployment needs,
- Document the toolset and architecture.
- 2+ years of experience with one or more cloud frameworks (Openstack, AWS, VMware),
- Configuration management with Ansible and Spacewalk,
- Linux administration experience on CentOS/RHEL,
- Windows administration experience on 2008 or 2012,
- Proficient with scripting in Bash,
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases,
- Experience with monitoring/reporting tools (ex: PRTG, Nagios, …),
- Familiarity with platform logging solutions (ex: loggly, logstash, …),
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills,
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment.
If you don’t have all of these skills but are willing to learn you must have:
Education and/or Experience:
- BS in a software related field or equivalent experience,
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in IT and cloud services.
- Interesting projects developed in the spirit of Agile (mostly Kanban) methodology,
- Ability to create, autonomy at work, flexible working hours,
- Authentic and transparent work environment,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Convenient office location,
- Professional workshops within our training division – Virtusity.
To apply please send us:
- CV with description of your skills, achievements and previous experience.
In the application please include: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych dla realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926).